Saturday, September 17, 2011

Glorious Sun Up!

Sometime it's all about the chance to start over.  I know that after the way this week has gone, it's nice to wake up to a new day!  It's just one more opportunity to start over.

One of the greatest gifts of life is a new day, a new sun up and the chance to greet the day as if it is a whole new opportunity!

I apologize for those who may visit each day for not being able to leave an entry yesterday.  Today however is one more chance to live! To be! To love!

With each new day, I humbly believe that we need to make sure that the ones we love have the reassurance that we do love them.  It's part of the new opportunity that is the new day.  Don't forget the ones that you love or to bring a little love into the lives of those you meet this fine day.

To live is to experience, participate and enjoy!  Make sure to share!

I have joined Toastmasters International in order to improve my public speaking skills and training.  Perhaps I can live my dream to become a public speaker, author and motivator.  To become a difference maker.  I have to admit, I get quite a thrill out of speaking in front of people. Oddly, no fear just the desire to make a difference.  To touch the lives of others in a positive way.

I am thankful for each and every day, for each one of you and for every opportunity I get. For the new day!

May you find joy and love in the new day!

Billy B

No comments:

Post a Comment