Monday, November 7, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

   First of all, I wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU!!! to Michelle My Bell and her marvelous little blog The Ramblings of a Peacock for the award!  I'm sure that if you have been by her blog you will agree that she has fun with it and definitely does her part to re-enforce the importance of family.

   I also wanted to say THANK YOU to several new followers and for those who visit regularly,  I enjoy more than anything reading your comments and getting feedback on my entries.  HOWDEE!

   It is my turn to chose several blogs I have discovered recently and give this very nice award.  This is so hard for me because there are so many great blogs out there and I have such varied tastes I barely have time to read the ones I want to!!!

Some of these are ones that I may have already mentioned.  Forgive me if I have.

1. Twain Wannabe (recently published author)
2. Whispers in the Windows (lovely poems when she does)
3. Inside Insights (her personal spiritual journey in a wonderful written style)
4. Bake-Me-Away (don't go here unless you are ok with food addictions....*smile* )
She is now posting her recipes on Misty Mornings
5. MainlyMugUps (probably have shown appreciation for her before, read her Clug stories, just fun.)
6. Skipping Stone Memories (she found me first, great blog!)
7. Diminishing Gene Pool (for when you need a laugh about life in a family setting)
8. 'Poetry'  (pretty much the name says it all ;)

Take time to visit these and follow the ones you enjoy!  It's important to support the creative side of life and those who honor the creative spirit within us all!

Remember, be a participant in your own life, not a passenger!

One more Haiku... just cause I love them and feel like one.

Create with all your heart
Live with your whole soul immersed
No sideline will do

Love, peace and joy to you all!

Billy B

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award. Lovely Haiku!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention! I will say that I am now posting all my new recipes at my main blog: http://mistysmornings.blogspot.com instead of Bake Me Away. Hope you will stop over there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your continued support. It truly means so much.

    I love reading your posts. I feel they flow so well like we are sitting over a cup of coffee and discussing our thoughts.

    Thanks for sharing and being open to so much life has to offer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My interests may be eclectic but, I love your blogs... ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done on the award Wily, I got this one a few weeks ago, it is so kind when somebody takes the time to do something like this :)
    Also love the haiku :)
    Thanks as ever for your comments on my blog, I totally agree, it is great to read other peoples points of view.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award and love your haiku! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will make sure I stop by the blogs of the ones you have listed :) Wonderful Haiku, great words to live by~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you folks. Your words are kind. I love the form of Haiku. Simple to the point that you can focus on feel and meaning, not on grammar yet you still have to write within restraints.

    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! What a surprise to find my blog here? Thanks so much.

    I'm going to stop by the other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the award and the mention. I love the mellow style of your blog and pick up lots of gold nuggets of wisdom from you. I'm glad you're enjoying my Clug the Troll King story!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah you, and thanks for thinking of me.Love the Haiku!

    ReplyDelete