Saturday, December 24, 2011

Our Christmas Tradition.

  I hope that you and your family has Christmas Traditions that enrich the experience and teach the up and coming generations that you revere Christmas and to find solace and comfort from this special season as they spend it with the ones they love.

   Above is John Berry's version of O' Holy Night.  Colette and I bought his Christmas CD when we were still very young as a family and fell immediately in love with this particular song.  It stirs me and I cannot help buy shed a tear of joy each time I hear it.

   Each Christmas and Christmas Eve morning, I get up and make a big breakfast for everyone. We sit down and spend a long time together, just talking and sharing.  It's the company that truly matters.  The food is the tradition and much care is given to the preparation and presentation but still, it is the details of the gathering, not the reason.

  May the life of Christ shine as an example to you and your family.  May you find great joy this year in the gatherings you have.  May you share love and appreciation for each and every person this Holiday Weekend.
May you shed tears of joy and love.

Peace.  Love.  Grace to you and yours.

Jesus thinks you are to die for!

Billy B

5 comments:

  1. Hi WillyBcool, Thanks for sharing the video, very nice.
    Merry Christmas to you and family. Happy holiday.

    P/S check out my Christmas message in my blog when you free. It's for all my blogger friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family Wily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely traditions--and I adore 'O Holy Night.' Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Billy - Have the Merriest of Christmases and a very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May the blessings of the season fill your home ... and all through your life. God bless you and your family.

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete