Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Marvelous!


I feel calm, I feel relaxed, I feel at peace.


I am calm, I am relaxed, I am at peace.


I feel safe, I feel loved, I am at one with the day.


My subconscious, the core of who I am is open to a suggestion I now give.


I am at peace, I am one with the day.  Today and I are co-creators!


Today is the kind of day you have always been hoping for!


Today is the beginning of something marvelous. 


I feel calm, I feel relaxed, I feel at peace.


I am calm, I am relaxed, I am at peace.



   Today is a great day to have just such a conversation with yourself.  Can you sit for just a moment, no dialogue, no narrator?  Just you and the day? And when you do, have just such a conversation with yourself.  Know that you are worth it and that creation has done all this so that you can bare witness of it's grace.

   Have you realized that today is such an amazing gift?  When you greet or meet anyone today, can you ask yourself what you can do for them?  Expecting nothing in return?  Knowing that you have already been blessed beyond compensation with such a marvelous day?

Peace, presence and gratitude be yours.

Billy B

3 comments:

  1. I sat for a moment and the narrator was you. ...well, more like my voice and your words. :)

    All kidding aside, it's good to come here and read your blog posts. I feel you are someone on a similar frequency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I am in no way perfect however, I do do my best to give each day full credit! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a great way to start the day. :)

    ReplyDelete